Introducing the Comafer Mythos
We have recently taken into stock this immaculate condition 2011 Co.Ma.Fer Mythos briquetting press . for more information or to arrange a viewing please call 01455 840224 to speak to a member of our teem.
Hydraulic briquetting press to press chips, grinded chips (max.10mm screen), sawdust and powder with min.-max. 8-17% moisture content. This can be mounted under silos or inside or outside filtering units.
- basement as oil tank (complete with oil level and thermostat for the oil temperature control) composed of a rectangular sturdy steel welded and powder coated frame;
- loading plane composed by a hopper for the material and a steel wheel mounted on its bottom to ensure the loading of the material in the box;
- IP55 electrical control board complete with PLC for an electronic control of the production process;
- electric motor connected to the hydraulic pump to have pressure in the circuit;
- new electrovalves to run the hydraulic cycle;
- box cylinder pre-compresses the material inside the compression chamber through the loading plane;
- briquettes’ cylinder compresses the material in the sleeve-extrusion pipe group;
hydraulic vise in a strong and reliable steel monoblock without tie-rods connected to the extrusion pipe. It restrains the material moving inside the pipe.