Introducing the Holzher Cut 1254 Vertical Panel Saw
The CUT 1254 vertical panel saw from HOLZ-HER combines proven technology from over 50 years of experience with a basic, solid design offering you a unique price/benefi t ratio. The CUT 1254 is available in two frame versions with cutting length of 4,300 mm and cutting height of 1,900 or 2,200 mm.
■ Completely welded frame with extremely high rigidity
■ Precision cutting quality - fi nished cuts ready for immediate edgebanding
■ Powerful 4 kW sawing motor
■ Space-saving division with support surface of only 5 m²
■ Easy and ergonomic operation for the in-and-out movement of the sawing unit
For further information on the Holzher Cut 1254, please contact the R&J Machinery sales team on 01455 840224
- Longitudinal Stop Manual or (optional) digital dimension display for setting length of vertical cut. ■ With extended stop plate as standard feature for narrow parts ■ Setting desired dimensions is easy and precise ■ Can easily be folded away when not required
- Support Grid With optional narrow part fence to prevent workpieces from tipping away between the fences over the central workpiece support.
- Control Panel Functional control panel at eye height guarantees simple operation.
- Digital Version ■ Digital dimension display for horizontal cutting (optional) ■ Precise dimensional adjustment even for top-most horizontal cuts
- Optimized central Workpiece Support The central workpiece support can quickly be folded out and placed at the optimal level for ergonomic machining.
- Strip Stop For repetitive horizontal cutting dimensions. It is only necessary to set the desired dimension plus saw blade width once. All other cuts are made with the same repetition accuracy.
- TRK Evacuation Health and safety require workplaces to fulfi ll the highest requirements. Air pollution is an important factor. This is why the CUT 1254 can be equipped with an optional, highly effective evacuation system (mandatory in all CE countries).
- SuperCut plus The patented SuperCut prescoring system has now been combined with the TwinCut prescorer to provide you with the optimum prescoring system for every application. The proven SuperCut scoring blades are used for laminated surfaces; veneered panels can be cut by using the main saw blade in the return direction for prescoring - TwinCut. Both are combined impressively in the new SuperCut plus prescoring system (optional).