Introducing the Holzher Evolution 7405
The EVOLUTION series offer unique patent-pending solutions for complete processing of your workpieces. Distinguished by well-thought-through industrial design and extremely stable layout.
Unique in its class, the EVOLUTION 7405 4mat offers absolutely precise edge routing on all four workpiece edges and thus complete formatting for panel material.
The technical data for the Evolution series speaks for itself: Workpieces with height up to 920 mm and unlimited length can be processed with the smallest possible space requirements. Material thicknesses of 8 to 70 mm make the vertical machining centers from HOLZ-HER all-round machines for producing everything from drawers to body parts, furniture fronts and rear walls; in short complete machining of all your products. Short cycling times and extreme precision, because workpieces with lengths up to 1,500 mm can be machined without reclamping. The solid design of the EVOLUTION series guarantees you maximum machining quality.
- User-Friendly Software
- Extreme Machining Dimensions
- Solid Design
- CNC Machining on Less than 5 m² of Floor Space
- 10 Year Guarantee on All Linear Guides
- Vector Speed 68 m/min.
- CAMPUS Machine Control
- Drilling Unit and Cutter Unit as Standard Features
- Unique! Complete Processing
- Unique Clamping Concept
- Precision Direct Drives
- Generous Access
- Complete processing on all 4 sides with lengths up to 1,500 mm without reclamping
- Panel Height up to 920 mm and length up to 3,200 mm without additional supports. And still extremely space-saving and compact.
- Ideal for rear walls, sides, fronts and even kitchen counter tops. These can be processed in any length in workshops with appropriate space and safety intervals.
- HOLZ-HER realizes your production ideas within 20 minutes from the first mouse click to finished furniture with seamless machine networking.
- The intelligent ECO MODE energy management for HOLZ-HER CNC machines not only helps preserve our environment - it also saves you money.