Introducing the Holzher Pro-Master 7018 CNC Machine
With the CNC machining center PRO-MASTER 7018 premium, HOLZ-HER provides the perfect solution for state-of-the-art, rational CNC machining for modern production shops. Standard features include four axes - all fully interpolating for maximum flexibility.
The PRO-MASTER 7018 premium is distinguished by its fully new industrial design. State-of-the-art encapsulation of the machining head offers many advantages such as a good view of the machining field when moving in workpieces.
The extreme machining dimensions up to 5,220 mm x 1,285 mm and solid design make this machine predestined for pendular processing on doors and construction elements.
This CNC machine has a comprehensive modular design with high quality add-ons for your free selection. For example, the optional Vario5 unit - for easily handling angles and miter cuts - is simple to program and provides fully automatic CNC control for absolute adjustment of the cutting angle.
For further details on the Holzher Pro-Master 7018 CNC Machine, please contact one of the sales team at R&J Machinery on 01455 840224
- Precise cutting spindles with ceramic bearings ensure optimum cutting results. With up to 11 kW of power - as air or liquid-cooled version - for high cutting performance, HOLZ-HER offers the ideal spindle for your range of application.
- Our high quality, user-friendly HOLZ-HER machine control system is an integral part of the machine’s design. The equipment package includes CAMPUS / NC Hops with office and machine license and full-fledged aCADemy CAD software. The integrated CabinetControl Base furniture design software rounds out this premium package. This offer provides the prerequisites for effective machining and convenient operation with barcode interface, manual control unit, import features and much more.
- The PRO-MASTER is perfectly equipped with variable drilling heads. 24-Spindle version (standard) Drilling unit with 18 vertical spindles (X = 11 + 2 / Y = 6) Six horizontal spindles (two double drilling spindles in X direction / one in Y direction). Integrated grooving saw in X direction. The optional pressure booster provides even more power for the drilling unit.
- Drilling, sawing, cutting, grooving – the machining head on the PRO-MASTER series is equipped for multifunctional use and is perfect for rational production of simple and complex case parts in continuous operation. The integrated and compact design makes this machining head a paragon for dynamic action, acceleration and positioning accuracy. Even in the basic equipment, the PRO-MASTER series offers a wide machining spectrum.
- Console table – the workpiece support for optimum work progress A variety of suction cups and frame clamps available for processing panels and solid wood as well as an actual working height of 180 mm ensure an enormous range of applications for HOLZ-HER's 70 series. Solid consoles with single-circuit vacuum system, six easily movable cross-members – with pneumatic clamping feature in X direction. High precision, ground linear guides with steel strip covers for all movable axes. Extremely long service life and smooth operation. Backed up by HOLZ-HER's 10 year guarantee. A laser pointer is available for quick positioning of the consoles and suction cups. Other consoles and suction cups available as options. 50 millimeter high suction cups ensure that workpieces are held securely. Moving stops, eccentric in hardened guide bushings. Stops can be lowered pneumatically. Four pneumatically operated charging aids can be raised and lowered to position heavy workpieces easily. Additional charging aids available as options. Two large surface pushbuttons for clamping. Additional processing fields for higher capacity (optional). Individually switchable vacuum zones prevent vacuum losses. High performance vacuum pumps – 100 m³/h. Optional: Vacuum pumps for 140 m³/h and 250 m³/h.
- The PRO-MASTER 70 series offers virtually unlimited possibilities for machining. Designed for the most demanding work, the solid and well-thought-through layout represents the state-of-the-art industrial design to meet your application requirements. Particularly the 500K version of the PRO-MASTER 7018 allows large door elements to be processed easily with maximum efficiency in pendular operation.
- 12-Position traveling disk tool changer for effective pendular processing as standard equipment on the PRO-MASTER 7017 performance and 7018 premium. Options include a 18-position disk tool changer and a 12-position pick-up tool changer for highly varying tools.
- A variety of changeover units for highly varying applications is available for all machines in the PRO-MASTER series. These range from conventional multi-spindle machines, lock box and sawing units to special applications such as hollow cutting chisels and cutting units for machining foam materials, etc. Angular slewing gears with angle display and central angle adjustment are available for precision angle cuts and holes.
- High performance cutting motors on the optional horizontal cutter unit make the PRO-MASTER series a must for professional door producers. On the 5-axes version, this work is of course accomplished by the cutter unit. HOLZ-HER also offers a wide matching selection of reliable, high performance changeover units for all types of applications.
- Laser pointers for exact position of the suction cups or for tracing the workpiece contours, attached on the right and left sides of the machining head.
- Contour laser – projects entire workpiece contour and all required vacuum suction cups simultaneously as well as all console positions without limitation for number of lines to be projected.
- State-of-the-art safety concepts give you the choice between patented 3-field foot mats or safety bumpers. This allows you to match the HOLZ-HER machining centers individually and reliably to your operating situation.
- Extremely high performance, efficient vacuum pumps ensure workpiece is held securely. These low maintenance, dry-running pumps are also distinguished by their low noise emissions and extremely low maintenance requirements. Moreover, our intelligent ECO VAC vacuum control uses a software program to ensure that the required vacuum power is always present when several pumps are used.
- 11 kW air or liquid cooled, 1000 - 24000rpm
- Safety bumper
- 4 Charging aids
- 24 Spindles (18V / 6H)
- 140m³/h Vacuum pump - 250m³/h Vacuum pump
- 18 Position disk tool changer, 12 position pick up tool changer with tool cover