Introducing the Holzher Tectra Beam saw Model 6210
In times of highly specific customer requirements and low production quantities, custom solutions are required to achieve the synergistic effects of horizontal panel saws combined with intelligent charging equipment. As with the TECTRA 6120 lift, charging is possible using an integrated lifting table system or on the TECTRA 6120 power, direct charging to the machine from a horizontal storage facility. For maximum performance requirements, the TECTRA 6120 dynamic model allows the pressure beam saw to be charged with new panels from storage even while the previous cutting operation is still in progress, without interrupting the current sawing cycle.
Thanks to its high acceleration values and feed rates, the horizontal panel saw TECTRA 6120 can process even large quantities of panels rationally. This versatile saw is available with various cutting lengths and cutting widths, allowing it to be adapted to highly varying applications as a custom solution.
- Professional Software Package
- Pneumatically Controlled Angle Presser
- Angle Cutting Unit
- 10 Year Guarantee on All Linear Guides
- Saw Blade Protrusion up to 82 mm
- Sawing Unit: up to 11 kW
- Cutting Lengths: up to 4,400 mm
- Cutting Widths: up to 4,300 mm
- Standard, large 19" monitor (with optional touchscreen) and large, clearly arranged buttons make it possible to machine absolute, series and format cuts with integrated groove
- OPTI-CUT and EASY-PLAN optimization software preinstalled at the factory
- Graphic 3D user interface for intuitive operation and machine sequence functions for NC cutting
- Program-controlled measurement of reference dimensions when saw blade is changed.
- Information display indicating running meters for main and prescoring saws.
- Label printer (optional) for barcode labels (also data matrix barcode incl. software module for creating labels).
- Optimized, torsionally rigid cast design, as well as use of linear guides guarantee perfect cutting results. Perfect power triangle at the cutting line for permanently ideal sawing performance thanks to sophisticated design of the sawing carriage guide and maintenance-free rack-and-pinion drive.
- Rip Fence - Stable, welded construction with precision, hardened linear guides ensure precise, smooth running. Direct rack-and-pinion drive and proximity-type sensor for absolute dimensions guarantee maximum positioning accuracy. Valid. Floating-type workpiece clamps compensate for tension in the panel stacks toward the top.
- The TECTRA 6120 classic has the first three workpiece clamps assembled closely, specifically for strip cutting. All clamps are mounted floating and can compensate for irregularities in panels/stacks by means of a linear guide. For precise cutting on unveneered workpieces, optional controlled trimming stops are available
- Remnant cutting device for division without remnants. The clamps retract into the grooved pressure beam. Panels can be used completely during processing.
- The EASY-PLAN optimization software installed as a standard feature provides all functions
- OPTI-CUT serves for laying out, managing and optimizing jobs. The integrated OPTI-CUT optimisation software can also be purchased as a combination package – with machine and office version (OPTI-BASE).
- The professional optimization in one complete package with a variety of additional modules. This optional optimization package for sawing software is equipped for high speed data input as well as simple transfer of cutting data from branch or ERP programs via CSV interface. For example, the OPTI-PRO can calculate cutting times and take over edging material management for you. Naturally, the block part module also allows representation of furniture fronts. Other high performance features include:
- 3d and 2D simulatoe for real time simulation of cutting patterns.
- The Tectra is suitable for cutting a full range of materials, MDF, MFC, Composites, Venees faced panels, solid surface, plastics, etc..
- Grooving depth up to 30mm
- Cutting ranges from 3100mm - 4400mm by 3100mm or 4300mm or 6500mm
- 95mm cutting height
- Rear solid lifting table
- 4800mm cutting width (Model Tectra Lift)
- 15Kw motor