Introducing the Tigerstop HD
TigerStop HD , big brother to the TigerStop, offers higher maximum load capacity vs. other TigerStop products, 600 Kg. When you’re processing material this heavy, setting and resetting manual stops can be a real pain. Even with the best operator, you will still get miscut parts requiring costly rework. Tigerstop HD can solve those problems by automating your stop.
Having an automated positioner means that material handling is quick and easy. Simplifying material handling can boost overall station productivity, so you can process more material in a day.
TigerStop HD 2 positions material to +/- 0.2mm , giving you perfectly cut parts…every time. Costly rework will be a thing of the past.
Easy to Operate
The TigerStop HD interface is easy to use and an operator can be trained in as little as ten minutes. Once trained, station setup time goes to zero. TigerStop HD can be retrofitted to any existing saw station, drill, punch or any other machine that could use a huge jump in efficiency and accuracy.
Easy to Upgrade
Start simple and build your TigerStop system as you grow. Add label printing, Dynamic Optimizing, Downloading cut bills and much more. You can even add a touch screen interface, TigerTouch, for a new level of visibility and productivity. Get just what you need now and then let TigerStop grow with you.
- TigerStop HD was designed and built from the ground up to push, pull or position heavy weight material that no other automated positioning system can handle.
- TigerStop HD uses a rack and pinion drive that provides a repeatable accuracy of +/- 0.2 mm to any material you need to position, up to 600 Kg.
- TigerStop HD is equipped with a powerful AC Servo Drive motor that provides speed when pushing light material and provides superior pushing force when pushing heavy material.
- The robust design of the TigerStop HD’s linear way system supports the carriage and the over-sized rack and pinion gear, ensuring accuracy and durability.
- Jog Mode
- Calculator mode
- Preset Function
- Metric, Decimal and Fractional Inches
- Part List Interface (Holds up to 2000 cuts/part list)
- Standard Interconnect Kit (knows when your saw is cycling)
- Four Types of Parts Lists - Set Point, Pusher, Pattern List, Pull List
- Material Handling Made Easy - Think that hand loading and positioning is the only way to work with the big stuff? Think again. TigerStop knows that accuracy is most important when you’re building big. TigerStop HD gives you +/-0.2 mm repeatable accuracy and does it quickly…every time.
- Greater Throughput - When increasing production, you can add more stations or you can increase the throughput of your existing stations. That is what TigerStop is all about. With a TigerStop HD attached to your existing workstation, you can increase your station throughput by 300%. With 600 Kg of pushing power, you can also stack up material and process it as a pack for added throughput benefits.
- Processing Flexibility - Are you setting angle iron against a stop for cutting? What about pushing tube stock through your drilling station? How about pulling stock through your punch die? TigerStop HD can do all three right out of the box. The only limit is your imagination.
- Easy to Automate - With TigerStop’s powerful automation platform, you can quickly and simply automate your existing equipment. You decide how far you want to take it. Manual, Semi-automatic or fully automated processing, TigerStop can do it all. You can even interface TigerStop products to your own custom application using our Software Developer’s Kit (SDK).
- Easy to Learn - Not everybody can read a tape the way you can. TigerStop’s simple and intuitive controls can allow even a novice to cut like a pro in just a matter of hours.
- Length of Tigerstop HD up to 33m
- Tables to site the Tigerstop HD onto.
- Saws or Drills to make the Tigerstop HD into an Installation