Available from only £35.42 per week on our competitive finance packages.
BRIQUETTING PRESS DINAMIC 70N
Hydraulic pressing machine to recycle wood chips and with min.-max. 8-17% moisture content, transforming them into cylindrical briquettes of variable diameter (according to the press); they are obtained with no addition of alloying elements or chemical additives and considerably reducing the volume (1/5-1/10 according to the material). The briquetting press can be installed on silos or filtering units, on their internal or external side.
It works by a mechanic and hydraulic cycle of pressing at very high pressures. A hopper containing material is fixed to a loading plane made up of a rotating wheel feeding the material to a box, which is managed by a hydraulic cylinder. This latter has the function to pre-compress it in the compression chamber. A special compacting hydraulic cylinder presses then the material in the bush-pipe group.
– basement as oil tank (complete with oil level and thermostat for the oil temperature control) composed of a rectangular sturdy steel welded and powder coated frame;
– loading plane composed by a hopper for the material and a steel wheel mounted on its bottom to ensure the loading of the material in the box;
– IP55 electrical control board complete with new last generation EATON PLC for an electronic control of the production process, a timed stop programme with open vise for an easy morning starting avoiding over pressure or pressure strokes during cold weather;
– electric motor (IE2 high efficiency) connected to the hydraulic pump to have pressure in the circuit;
– box cylinder pre-compresses the material inside the compression chamber through the loading plane;
– briquettes’ cylinder compresses the material in the sleeve-extrusion pipe group;
– compacting cylinder to enhance the production rate at the same installed power, equipped with a pressing punch to compress the material in the compacting opening;
– hydraulic vise in a strong and reliable steel monoblock without tie-rods connected to the extrusion pipe. It restrains the material moving inside the pipe, with the function of retaining the briquette during the compression phase and releasing it after reaching the specific pressure required for the formation of the briquette.
production kg/H 30-60
briquette Ø mm 55
motor power Kw/Hp 5/7
voltage Volt/Hz 400/50
compactor cylinder Ø mm. 120
pushing power of the compactor cylinder kg/cm2 ca.700
box cylinder Ø mm. 40
round chips container (internal dimension) Ø mm. 1000
dimensions of the machine L 1100 H 1460 P 1590 mm
Send Your Enquiry