Introducing the Reinbold AZR 800 Special Shredder
The AZR 800 Special Shredder series provides a compact design combined with great power. These machines are best suitable for use in small or medium-sized companies which attach great importance to an optimum cost-benefit ratio. Further features include: robust design, high throughput rates, excellent reliability, operator-friendly, easy maintenance, low operating costs, wide range of applications.
- Perforation size: The standard size is 15/20 mm
- Throughput rate: This parameter depends on the type of material being processed (long, short, wet, dry, etc.) as well as on the size of the screen perforation. A machine usually processes between two and four hopper fillings per hour.
- Removal of chips: For this purpose you can use a suction plant, a conveyor screw or a conveyor belt. The minimum air speed for suction plants is 28 m/s
- The rotor shaft is made of solid steel. Adjustable cutting gap between rotor and counterknife (optional)
- Hydraulic feed to ensure constant material feed to the rotor
- Hydraulic cylinders suspended by cardanic joints prevent shortening of piston cup service life
- Range of different screen mesh sizes for required chip size depending on material and task
- Security package with gear end limit switch and reverse counter
- Perforation size: (mm): 10/12, 12/15, 20/25, 25/30, 35/40 Special sizes on request
- Chip Removal:Options: (1) = Pivoting filter basket (2) = 4-sided segment bottom tine plate and spike bar (3) = Discharge by auger (4) = Turbo clutch from 30 kW
- 18.5kW Motor