Introducing the Used Biesse Akron 1440 Edgebander
Excellent chance to buy a Biesse Akron 1440- A Edgebander with PUR glue station. Machine benefits from Pre-milling, Tilting top and bottom trimming unit with axis control, Profile Edge scraper, flat / glue scraper, Brusing unit, Antiadhesive unit, Diamond coated cutters 65mm, Pro glue kit, Infrared heating lamp, Corner Rounding, Machuine equiped with R=2mm tooling, and flat knives for solid wood.
Machine was delivered in December 2014, and is in excellent condition.
- The numerical control pc panel allows management of the machine and its functions. Technical characteristics: Graphic 10" TFT display touch screen, 1024x600 pixels. High resolution screen for defined and intuitive images and text. Operating system Windows XP. Integrated 4gb hard disk for filing media files and the programs back up. USB port for managing in a simple and efficient way multimedia files, programs and updates. Ethernet port for connecting the machine to the net. Sintra HD software, simple and intuitive touch interface for all operators quick learning. It supports the multi language function.
- Some of the included functions: Automatic start up of the motors as defined in the program. Direct buttons for the choice of the first and second passage, for the fast working changeover. Managing of the numerical axis and automatic working changes. Lists of programs with manual and/or automatic start. Error diagnostic with codes and comments. Production statistic data. The software assisted maintenance. The control is mounted to enable the easy adjustment of the working position.
- Structural components: Base Frame - provides the whole machine with stability and strength to allow precise, accurate machining. Integrated automatic chip removal system along the whole machine. Panel movement - provided by a conveyor track and top presser combining a system that ensures optimum clamping of the panel being processed, straight movement and resistance to side loads resulting from the forces when applying the edges. The conveyor track uses an industrial chain with a 31.75mm (1 1/4") ratio, with pads realized in special self-lubricating techno-polymer. The pads slide on two hardened steel guides, one with a circular section and the other flat, complete with grease nipples. The panel being edged is held by a special low wear rubber pads with a high friction coefficient, which are individually interchangeable (dimensions 80x60mm). The track can also advance when the gluing unit is turned off. Gear motor for feed chain drive. Working speed:12 meter/min 1.5kW motor. The top presser beam, with high rigidity, allows the change of the panel thickness without set-ups on the operating units. The panel being edged is held in position by a double row of staggered wheels mounted on bearings. The top working units are hooked to the top presser and adjusted automatically with the positioning of the presser itself. Electronic NC controlled top pressure beam positioning and realized on ball sleeves. Lateral sliding on ball sleeves panel support. It includes extruded aluminium guide complete of support wheels. Quick manual positioning and locking system. Infeed fence: the machines fitted with the pre-milling unit have a manually adjustable fence or, as an option, an automatically adjustable guide. Complete with light to set the most efficient panels infeed pace. Full protection booth on the whole length of the machine except pre-milling unit. It is made in aluminium with wide surfaces in transparent polycarbonate for the complete view of the operating units. Lights inside protection cabin.
- Gluing Unit VC-511 - Applies the hot melt glue on the panel, feeds the edge to be applied to the panel being machined, automatically cuts the rolls of edge-banding material to length and presses the applied edge ensuring that it adheres perfectly to the panel.It includes: Glue container and glue spreading roller. The spreading roller is complete with a copying system to apply the correct amount of glue to the panel. Manual device for the quick exclusion of the glue pot (NC controlled as an option). No adjustment required when the panel thickness changes. Quick heating and double thermostat for differentiated temperature control. The glue pot is completely coated with non-adhesive material. Electronic device for automatic temperature reduction of the glue pot when the machine has been idle for a set period of time. Glue spreader which turns with the direction of the panel. Quick change of the glue pot for an easy maintenance or changing colour/type of glue. Automatic edge feeding system for edges in rolls or strips complete with roll holder disk diameter 800mm. The loading of the edges uses the 'meeting system' as the panel moves forward, avoiding any slipping of the edging material. The edge magazine table has a manual vertical adjustment. Cutter knife for the automatic cutting of edgebanding material in rolls with a maximum thickness of 3mm and with a maximum section of 140mm (squared). Automatic adjustment of working pressure according to the thickness of edgebanding material being used. Placed before of the 1st edge pressing roller. Edge pressing system with temporized intervention rollers RPT consisting of: - a first motorized roller (with clutch), diameter 100mm, with independent pneumatic pressure adjustment. - 2 idle rollers, diameter 60mm, coated with non-adhesive material with pneumatic adjustment; they are opposing cones.
- End trmming unit IN-801 carries out the trimming of edge excess at the front and rear part of the panel. Equipped with 2 high frequency motors (0.8kW each) at 12000 rpm complete with saw blades. The cut can be straight or tilted, with an angle of between 0 and 15 degrees: the angle is displayed on a scale. It includes: pneumatic tilting with preselection of cutting angle between 0 and 15 dgrees from control board.Great reliability and precision due to the sliding on large prismatic guides and long sliding blocks. Independent exclusion and tilting of the two end trimming motors. Dust extraction system. Flex system for edge trimming with controlled overhang (it enables to set from the control panel the cutting position of the blades, in order to obtain a pre-set overhang of the edge being trimmed. Ideal for applications that require corner rounding, in particular on soft/post formed panels.)
- Top and bottom trimming unit RS-502 - trims the top and bottom of the applied edge, using 2 high frequency 12000rpm motors (0.65 kW each), complete with self cleaning rotating vertical copier disks and suction hoods. Can also be used for rough trimming of all types of edgebanding material and does not require adjustment when changing the thickness of the material being applied.DUO System included: NC command to set pneumatically the edge trimming to 2 different overhanging. The top unit is self adjusting according to panel height. Can be tilted up to 4 degree. Made from a single, monolithic, high rigidity structure ensuring precise machining. Slides on vertical steel guides with ball bushings. Pneumatic exclusion included.
- Fine trimming unit RF02 - Carries out top and bottom fine trimming of the glued edge. Complete with 2 high frequency motors (0.65kW each) at 12000 rpm, suction hood and front vertical rotating disk copiers. Pneumatic exclusion included.
- Multifunction 2 motors corner rounding unit AR02 E - The unit carries out the corner rounding and the top and bottom trimming on panels edged with synthetic material up to max edge thickness of 3mm, using 2 high frequency 12000 rpm motors (0.65kW each). The corner rounding processing is possible both on panels with straight profiles and standard POST-SOFT/formed panels with 90 and 180 degrees. High finishing quality thanks to: movement on linear guides with recirculating ball screws, vertical oscillating copying system, frontal copying device with pre-copying system. Maximum working speed 12m/min during rounding. Pneumatic exclusion included.
- Automatic spindle moulder TA-501 - Temporized intervention and automatic movement for horizontal or vertical grooving/shaping on the panel. The unit is tilting from 0 to 90 degrees and includes 1 motor (3.5kW).
- Electric system requirements: Protection of the machine against indirect contacts has been designed for TN tyoe supply networks, so no differential protection has been foreseen. In the event of connection to other types of network (TT,IT) or if require by local laws or regulations, differential protection must be provided according to the characteristics of the system and taking into account electromagnetic interference containment devices may produce considerable high frequency dispersion currents.