Introducing the Used Biesse Rover K Model 1232
Excellent chance to buy a Biesse Rover K CNC ~ Router, year 2014, available now.
Contact our sales team for more info on 01455 840224.
- Numerically controlled machining center: Working fields (electrospindle axis reference): CE X = 3260 mm; Not CE X = 3200mm; Y = 1260 mm; Z = 165 mm; Vector speed: 84 m/min
- EC Safety devices with safety mats: This solution complies with * machine directive 2006/42/EEC * Electromagnetic compatibility directive 89/336/EEC and later amendments; *low voltages directive 73/23/EEC and later amendments. It includes: * 3 front safety mats equipped with control unit providing safety measures and granting pendulum machining; * mechanic cam and safety microswitch to protect the operator during pendulum machining * Back crushproof polycarbonate panels and side mesh guards * Software device to protect the operator * Emergency rope placed in front of the machine * Sound absorbing cover for the operating unit made up of structural and protective plates, 22 layers of overlapping plastic strips (for a total thickness of 16mm) and a transparent panel in crushproof polycarbonate allowing operators to work in total safety since it grants maximum visibility. A barrier of flexible safety strips is lifted automatically when the operating units are not working * Emergency button positioned on the NC * Emergency button positioned on the PC console
- 6 ATS Panel Suppots - L =1240 mm - 18 sliding bases: The work area is composed of: 2 aluminium bars (1 Lh and 1 Rh) on which the stops slide. 6 aluminium panel supports. The supports slide on hardened and ground linear guides by means of ball runners. The locking takes place on both the front and the back linear guide by means of 2 pneumatic cylinders and is controlled through a push button placed in front of the panel support.1 metric scale along the X axis for a correct positioning of the panel supports. 6 metric scales along the Y axis for a correct positioning of the panel locking devices. 18 sliding bases with dimensions 132mm x 132mm x H 41.5mm with independent pneumatic locking. Each base is prearranged for the installation of locking modules for pieces with different shapes and dimensions, and allows to rotate the vacuum modules by 15 deg., ideal solution for shaped panels. 18 shutters for the closure of the bases not provided with vacuum modules.
- Pneumatic locking system divided in 2 work areas in X - It adds the compressed air system to allow on each sliding base both the vacuum system,to be used with the vacuum modules and the compressed air system to be used with pneumatic locking modules such as locking modules or pushers
- Stop of the back line with a stroke of 96mm: The stops with pneumatic lowering controlled by the n.c, have a 22mm diameter stem to grant the maximum rigidity and are prearranged for the installation of the clamping units, the reference units for panels with extending edges and the sensors for the detection of lowered stops.
- Stop of the middle line, positioned at 630mm, with a stroke of 96mm: The stops, with pneumatic lowering controlled by the n.c have a 22mm diameter stem to grant the maximum rigidity, and are prearranged for the installation of the clamping units, the reference units for panels with extending edges and the sensors for the detection of lowered stops.
- 4 Side stops with a stroke of 96mm (2 Lh + 2 Rh) inclusive of the pneumatic system: The stops with pneumatic lowering controlled by the n.c have a 22mm diameter stem, to grant the maximum rigidity, and are prearranged for the installation of the clamping units, the reference units for panels with extending edges and the sensors for the detection of lowered stops. The stops can be positioned manually along the Y axis.
- 4 Lifting bar supports for loading ease - H = 29mm modules: These supports with automatic n.c cutting out, facilitate the loading and unloading of heavy and/or big panels. Each support can carry a weight of 36Kg (at 7 bar).
- 90 m3/h rotary vanes vacuum pump: Oil free working. Flow rate: 90 m3/h at 50 Hz and 108 m3/h at 60 Hz. Vacuum system required.
- Vacuum module - Size 132mm x 146mm - H29mm: The grid on the surface allows the configuration of the vacuum area according to piece shape and dimensions, and grants a secure locking thanks to the presence of rubber inserts which increase the friction between piece and module. Each module can easily be removed and rotated through 360 deg., with a step of 15 deg. The total height, carriage included is 70mm.
- Automatic lubrication system: At each set time interval, adjustable in the numerical control, the pump automatically sends the lubricant to the machine moving parts (linear guides and bearings, recirculating ball screws) with no machine downtime and no operators intervention.When the quantity of lubricant in the tank reaches the minimum, a warning message appears on the n.c screen.
- 13.2 kW (17.7Hp) Electrospindle with ISO 30 adaptor and air cooling: Main specifications: 11 kW (14.7Hp) from 12000 to 15000 rpm in S1 duty. 13.2 kW (17.7Hp) from 12000 to 15000 rpm in S6 duty. Ceramics bearings. Rh and Lh rotation. Rotation speed from 1000 to 24000 rpm, programmable NC. The pneumatic lowering takes place on a prismatic linear guide and ball runners. It includes a dust extraction hood with 6 different positions in Z controlled by the N.C, in relation to the length of the tools or the different programs. The hood is automatically deactivated when the electrospindle is not working
- Flange for the assembly of aggregates on an electrospindle: The flange is mounted on the electrospindle and is equipped with 4 conical slots for aggregate every 90deg. Allows to load aggregates on the electrospindle with the same orientation as they are stored in the toolchanger or as they are manually loaded.
- Boring head BH17 L: Working unit can be equipped with up to 17 independent tools for single and multiple borings on 5 panel sides, and equipped with a sawblade for grooves in X direction on the panel top.The spindles have an alternate Rh/Lh rotation and move by means of precision ground helical teeth which grant maximum operating accuracy and silence. The head is composed of : 10 independent vertical spindles at a centerdistance of 32mm, 5 of which are placed along X and 5 along Y; 3 independent horizontal spindles with double outlet at a centredistance of 32mm, 2 of which are placed along X and 1 along Y; 1 sawblade unit for grooves along X (dia 120mm, max cutting depth 25mm); The spindle are driven by 1 motor controlled by inverter (motor power 1.7kW at 2800rpm - 3kW at 6000 rpm). The spindle rotation speed can be adjusted up to 6000rpm to perform quick boring cycles and therefore reduce the working time. In addition, it is possible to choose the rotation speed according to the tools employed and the material type.
- ISO 30 Aggregate with 2 outlets for horizontal routings, one outlet is in line with the electrospindle: The aggregate, in conjunction with the flange for the assembly of aggregates on an electrospindle, can perform horizontal routing operations on a fixed angle on the XY plane, through manual presetting of the angle.
- bSolid: The software package running in Windows environment allows to design the final product, define its machinings, define working table set-up, simulate the part machinings on the 3D machine model and generate the machine needed programs. It provides the following functionalities: 2D CAD environment complete of: * Commands for geometries and text designing on planes and 2D faces complete with the typical tools for design (lines, polylines, arcs, circles, ellipses) and for design modifications (move, rotate, scale, mirror) * Dimensioning tools * Design of custom vertical, inclined and curved faces starting from designed geometries * Fully parametric mode )capability to hook objects to the piece with formulas and conditions) * General file management tools (copy, paste, undo/redo) and design visualization tools (zoom, view rotation, orthogonal view on customized faces) always available * DXF, CIX and BPP file import * Commands for routing, boring and cuts design on horizontal, vertical, inclined and curved faces with the capability to work on these faces in a 2D simplified way (therefore the 4 axis machining) * Commands for 2D simple pockets design (such as slots on the piece) * Program design 'Wizard': innovative command for the automatic creation of programs based on rules of automatic association between geometry and tools * Independent management of multiple machines * Management of 5 axis machining only in positioning * Management of probing cycles * Customised macro creation * 3D workpiece simulation with visualization of material removal * Tool management environment complete of: Custom tool design (routers, drill bits, saw blades and their 3D shape), Aggregate definition and set up, Definition and tooling of aggregates, Chip deflector design, Tool copy and search, Definition of chip deflectors, Copy and search for tools (routers, drill bits and saw blades), aggregates and chip deflectors, Working sequence definition, Environment for rule definition of automatic machinings * Machine toolchanger 3D graphic environment: it allows to equip or take off the machine toolchangers with tool, aggregate or chip deflectors immediately showing and checking their dimensions * Working table 3D graphic environment including: Current machine real and faithful 3D model view, Vaccum modules and clamps stock management, Realistic movement of working tables and carriages, Working table semi-automatic positioning and its configuration parameters (This command is an aid and does not replace the machine tooling, as it has limitations. Therefore you should always run a simulation of the program on the machine before running it) * Realistic simulation of workpiece on the machine worktable able to: Simulate the real machine dynamics without actually run the machine itself, Simulate in 3D graphics the part machining with material removal view, Check any kind of collision between all machine components: tools, electrospindles, aggregates, working tables, carriages, vacuum modules, Uniclamp modules and working piece anticipating every possible mistake on the actual process (warning: it doesn't exist any type of control on the actual working table set-up, the kind and position of each locking support are borne by the operator) * Calculate the workpiece execution real time on the machine.
- PC Minimum requirements: PC Intel Core duo 2 2.0 Ghz, 3 GB RAM, nVidia with 256 MB RAM Graphic Card, Resolution of 1280x800 16M colours, 2GB of hard disk free space